facts for taking a deep breath
- 19 floors
- Green House Concept façade greening
- 213 privately financed condos
- 18 different and flexible cross sections
- from lofts to 4 room condos
- All condos with balcony or terrace
- Rooftop pool with a unique panoramic view across Vienna
- Attractive common areas
- Own underground car parking with 77 parking lots
- Located in the trendy quarter Nordbahnviertel
- In the city center of Vienna
- Excellent connection to the public transport system (subway, railway S-Bahn, train, tramway, bus)
- Facilities for shopping, leisure time and relax in the immediate vicinity
- Sustainable living
- Low energy building class A (HWBRef,SK 21,3 kWh/m2a, fGEE 0,800)
Taborama is not only green on the outside, but also on the inside: The residential high-rise will be assessed according to the criteria of the klimaaktiv building standard of the Austrian Federal Ministry for Climate Protection and will also bear the seal of approval "bauXund schadstoffgeprüft", which stands for product and chemical management during construction. Indoor air measurements will prove the successful implementation.
In addition, an ÖGNB (Austrian Society for Sustainable Building) certification is sought. The use of ecological building materials such as sheep's wool as insulating material for partition walls rounds off the inner green values of the new building project in the 2nd district.
living with farsightedness and a view across greenery
In the upper floors, the condos in the 2nd district cause enthusiasm due to the view across Vienna and its surroundings. St. Stephen’s Cathedral, the Augarten, the Kahlenberg, the Danube, the Prater - according to the orientation of your condo, you have an unobstructed view to urban hotspots while you are having your morning coffee or a glass of wine in the evening on your private balcony or your terrace.